Thanks to its properties, snail slime can be used to reduce scars, prevent stretch marks, fight acne and more. It is a completely natural product that is transformed into a cream or gel to combat skin blemishes.
Snail extract products are rich in vitamins and active ingredients such as:
- Allantoin: is a natural healing agent. It allows wounds to heal quickly thanks to its ability to stimulate the development of epithelial cells.
- Mucopolysaccharides: helps the skin to always appear well hydrated and nourished
- Glycolic Acid: performs various functions such as:
– Helps prevent skin aging thanks to its ability as a natural scrub and elimination of dead cells.
– Helps to keep the skin supple and prevent the formation of wrinkles and bags, giving a luminous and youthful appearance.
– Helps to stimulate the natural production of collagen by the skin itself.
- Elastin: keeps the skin supple and prevents blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Vitamins: A, antioxidant, C, increases tissue tone, and E, prevents cellular aging.
- Peptides: help eliminate dead cells and regenerate, always appearing fresh and toned. It prevents acne thanks to its purifying effect.
COCOA BUTTER WITH SNAIL SLIME
Snail slime cocoa butter is indicated for dry and dehydrated lips. Thanks to its soft texture, a veil of cream is released on the lips during application. The formula uses vegetable butters and oils with restructuring, emollient, soothing and protective properties. The snail slime instead contains Glycolic Acid and Allantoin, ingredients that give film-forming, protective and moisturizing properties. Thanks to the presence of elastin and collagen it helps our lips to always be hydrated, soft, elastic and regenerated.
A natural remedy against dry and chapped lips, an excellent support to keep a soft and velvety mouth e
to alleviate the signs of aging.
The lip balm is characterized by a neutral fragrance.